About us  |  Contact Us  |  Customer Support
Twitter

Will Ferrell’s house got on fire on Thanksgiving Day

Posted by Mike on 28 November 2012

 

Amid the Thanksgiving Day, Will Ferrell’s house caught on fire. Maybe he wanted his turkey overcookedJ. While celebrating with his family in Needham, Mass, a kid in the house took aware of fire in the garage, and then the firefighters called immediately. It’s reported that Will was joking with the firefighters and taking pictures with them.

 

 

Leave a comment